Journaling has kind of scared me lately. But I would say that the main reason I've stayed away is the lack of time. I'm not disinterested. There is no drive, no fix. There are so many other things to do before going to bed.
So many things have happened since my last post:
- Vanessa Hudgens gets exposed (silly girl..., who do you trust? No one!)
- The train-wreck that is Britney Spears
- Going out of order, Ms. Hudgens has 'crazy' pics circulated
- Steve Fossett disappeared. I'm really sad about that
- iPhone is hacked. Really, I could put $500+ somewhere else
- Game consoles' price wars (Games? What games?)
- Phil Spector jury is hung (and not the other way around)
- Too much rainfall here - not enough in other places
- Gas prices drop (shh, don't tell anyone)
There were a million-billion other things, no doubt. Just tired now (home sick again), and no longer in the mood to rack my brain.